Re: Interledger RFCs, ILP Packet, and Ledger Plugin Interface

Correct, Jehan.

If you have a "ledger" with multiple currencies, it must implicitly support
converting one to the other to fulfill the transfer requirement. In ILP,
connectors are the ones that convert currencies. Thus, it is simpler to
model "ledgers" such as WebCredits, the Ripple Consensus Ledger, or many
bank systems as multiple single-currency ledgers connected by connectors
that handle the exchange.

(I've gone back and forth a bunch of times with Stefan about this point so
I can empathize with the question but in the end he convinced me that this
is the right way to go)