Re: PoC

There are two ways you could go to make this work.

1) Write a ledger plugin
<https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/blob/master/0004-ledger-plugin-interface/0004-ledger-plugin-interface.md>
that
issues the relevant commands for your legacy ledger.
2) Gregor Gololicic, Robert Boothby and others have suggested developing a
ledger adaptor that implements the crypto conditions, holds, and
notifications needed by clients and connectors. This could implement a
standard ledger API that would (greatly) reduce the number of plugins
clients need to support.

I really like #2, but since this is a relatively new idea it'll take a
little bit of time to get it set up.

--
Evan Schwartz | Software Architect | Ripple
[image: ripple.com] <http://ripple.com>