Re: Crypto-condition Spec and Status

On 29 February 2016 at 20:56, Rafael Pereira <rafael@rippex.net> wrote:

> Melvin, what kind of conditions you have in mind?

The sky is the limit.  But one thing I was thinking of programming was
bounties for closing github issues.  For example when a programmer
completes a task and adds some code, a project will close an issue.  You
could make it so that when an issue is closed a bounty is released to that
user.  It would be verified by a github 'hook'.  I think there are systems
such as tip4commit that does this anyway.  The difference here is that the
verification takes place via the web, rather than, via PKI.  I like PKI,
but I like the web also.  So I am wondering about what's in scope of the
proposal and what's out, ie whether crypto implies PKI only.