Re: Last Call for Comments on Crypto-Conditions

These need to be expanded a bit, or at least change "draft" to "version"

​
The Security Considerations could easily punt to a good reference comparing
and contrasting the various crypto-techniques, such as pointing people to
section 8 of https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519-01.html
before stating "this section will be expanded in a later version."

https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/blob/master/0002-crypto-conditions/0002-crypto-conditions.md

--
"Teaching radical novelties is our main safeguard against dictatorships" --
Edsger W. Dijkstra