Re: Vetting connectors (was Interledger and Privacy)

Yassin....of course, all we are doing is sharing POV's in a consensus
styled format.
Your visioning, as I read it would indeed be a very good outcome for the
ripple protocol~!

--

Heritage & Legacy Advisory | Multi-Generational Wealth Preservation

ARIE Y. LEVY-COHEN
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | INTERNATIONAL CLIENT ADVISOR
PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT | NEW YORK
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | BLOCKCHAIN TECH
P: 917.692.6999