Re: Rating connectors (was Interledger and Privacy)

I would think laissez faire free markets are a valid objective but transitioning to that may require some familiar crutches, at least at first? Agreed on the validators not needing to be rated, but for pricing, ledgers might...Ripple does with in way (right?).

--
Heritage & Legacy Advisory | Multi-Generational Wealth Preservation

Arie Y. LEVY-COHEN
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | INTERNATIONAL CLIENT ADVISOR
PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT | NEW YORK
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | BLOCKCHAIN
P: 917.692.6999