Fwd: Roll call / intro

My name is David Nicol and I have been credited by a newspaper of record
with inventing the "online tip jar" in 1996. Since then, I achieved an MBA
degree and look forward to the day when I can give notice at my employment
in order to devote the warranted amount of effort to bringing the tipjar.com
system back on line, after adding the features required to make it the
go-to hub for determining the market value of virtual currencies (and other
trackable fungibles) including ones created using tipjar technology (such
as sender-pays email per-recipient inbox tickets) and external ones
authoritatively tracked in other people's ledgers and listed with the
tipjar marketplace via placeholder proxies.

Please contact me off of this list to join my project or invest.

"Tipjar Action Points" are available for sale at the fixed price --
unchanged for the last twenty years -- of "the same price as ten first
class United States Postal Service letter stamps."

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Tiffany St.John <tiffany4772@hotmail.com>

--
    David St. Hubbins: It's such a fine line between stupid, and uh...
    Nigel Tufnel: Clever.

--
"If I can quote Alice Walker, 'The biggest way people give up power is by
not knowing they have it to start with.' " -- Jill Stein, the most