Re: Interledger Reference Code Released

Just to expand a little on what Evan said. Existing ledgers can easily be augmented to support escrowed transfers. But it will take a little extra code in order to implement and provide the necessary API for connectors to call.
Bob Way
Software Engineer | Ripple
bob@ripple.com <mailto:ben@ripple.com> | ripple.com <http://ripple.com/>