Re: Information Architecture CG reopened

Thank you Justin, Looking forward to following up soon. Best wishes, Bev
________________________________
From: Justin Byrd <justin@machi-systems.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2024 12:27 PM
To: Bev Corwin <bevcorwin@gmail.com>; Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: nwhysel@gmail.com <nwhysel@gmail.com>; public-informationarchitecture@w3.org <public-informationarchitecture@w3.org>; BCCC <contact@beverlycorwin.com>
Subject: Re: Information Architecture CG reopened

I’m ready when you all are!
-J

---

Justin Byrd (He, Him)

PARTNER / PROJECT-LEAD

E: justin@machi-systems.com<mailto:justin@machi-systems.com>

P: 570-820-2060

M: Book a call with me!<https://meetings.machi-systems.com/justin>

Machi-Systems, LLC.

Scranton Life Building

538 Biden St, Suite 528

Scranton, PA 18503

machi-systems.com<https://machi-systems.com/> |

 [signatureImage]

Scope Agreement: We will consider this issue resolved when we are able to answer your query, or we will inform you if the issue will be out of scope.

This message (including any attachments) may contain CONFIDENTIAL information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.