Proposed objectives and next steps for Accessible Infographics community group

From: Ed Summers <Ed.Summers@sas.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 23:31:57 +0000
To: "public-infographics@w3.org" <public-infographics@w3.org>
Hello Accessible Infographics community group,

I posted an entry on the group blog that describes the meeting that led to the formation of this group. It also includes proposed objectives and next steps for your consideration. I should have posted that information to this list, but at the time I could not locate the page for the public mailing list.

Here's the url of the blog post:
http://www.w3.org/community/infographics/2011/12/10/proposed-objectives-and-next-steps-for-this-group/

Please post feedback here on the public list.
Ed
--
Ed Summers
SAS Institute, Inc.