Re: IndieUI minutes for 5 March 2014

Ditto, what Katie said.
I did send regrets but didn't see them come through, wonder if that's
related to the w3c security breach. I'll see if this one gets through.

On the screen-reader exposure issue, I would be personally loathe to
trust current day security mechanisms, as as technology advances that
solution is only going to get harder because its too tightly bound.  I
believe we need a slightly more abstract level here. Its not only
screenreader, its many settings that would give away physical aspects of
the person using the technology.

andy
> Great note taking Jason. Thank you. So sorry I missed this interesting
> call today....:-(
>
> * katie *
>
> Katie Haritos-Shea @ GMAIL
>
> On Mar 5, 2014 6:05 PM, "Jason White" <jason@jasonjgw.net
> <mailto:jason@jasonjgw.net>> wrote:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2014/03/05-indie-ui-minutes.html

andy
andyheath@axelrod.plus.com
My daughter is currently in Malawi, Africa working for a charity
that supports AIDS orphans and fosters education for sustainable
farming development. Should you wish to donate to the charity you
can do so on http://gemmaafrica.org.uk
--
Andy Heath