Re: [Please review: Abstract, Status, Images] Re: CfC to Publish User Context FPWD (Amended)

Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org> wrote:

> I'm not touching the introduction section as an editorial edit during the
> publication phase. But I agree we could improve it. I've made a note to
> address that with the group's participation before we do the next
> publication.

Excellent. All of my issues with User Context can be taken up subsequently to
publication of this draft.

It would be helpful to receive comments from potential implementors on the Web
application side. What preferences do they most want to obtain from the user
in order to make their applications more accessible, and how well do these
correspond to what is offered in the spec as currently drafted? It's a
question of seeing how well the supply side and the demand side are aligned.