Re: Request to review UAAG 2.0 LC

Hi, Jean:

Just a quick response to note that IndieUI hast taken up a review of
UAAG 2.0 per your previous request.

Jason White has provided preliminary review comments to our list,
where he also incorporates earlier comments from James Craig:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-indie-ui/2014Jan/0005.html

Without further discussion I will propose a consensus call to the WG to
make these our IndieUI comments. We are not meeting again until 29
January, so should probably close this item by email.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net