Re: [MediaQueries4] media feature proposal: display-colors-inverted (previously from IndieUI User Context)

Hi Rich,

While I think it’s okay for an end user to use a feature like this as something like a “night-mode” rendering, the two are not identical, and therefore don’t want the WG proposal to confuse the two. Inverting display colors is distinct from a low-light condition, and we’ll likely receive valid objections if we conflate the two.

James