Re: Review of IndieUI User Context

Just a small note with regard to colour inversion: NegativeScreen is an
open-source application for Windows that supports no less than 11 colour
inversion schemes: <http://arcanesanctum.net/negativescreen/>. So even
when colour inversion appears to be binary in many operating systems, it
clearly needn't be.

Best regards,

Christophe

--