Re: Request for Inter-Group Coordination at TPAC

Hello, Peter:

Thank you for your response, and please accept my apologies for my slow
reply. I've been off tending to unrelated responsibilities the last two
days, and they're of a kind that tend to keep me off email.

We've arranged to meet with Web Apps Monday from 13:30-14:00. Art
Barstow noted that we had also request to meet with CSS, and has
graciously offered to host all 3 groups in their space, should that work
for CSS. Art does note it could get a bit crowded, and IndieUI would
certainly be happy to meet separately with CSS instead, if you'd prefer.

We're fairly open on precise time, but prefer something in the Shenzhen
morning, if possible, as we need to teleconference at least 2 people
from the U.S.

Thank you again for your consideration.

Janina