Re: [coord] Re: Request for Inter-Group Coordination at TPAC

Hi Art.

> On Nov 1, 2013, at 5:32 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>
> To help WebApps prepare for the discussion, I think it would be helpful if you would please provide some background information. For example, the URL of the "IndieUI User Context specification", the "proposal for a new way for user agents to restrict access to certain groups of media resources".

The new approach we’re hoping to discuss is pretty new, so these aren’t in spec form yet. I’m hoping to change that before TPAC.

The current editor’s draft still has the old key/value pair approach (which we’d decided to scrap), and can be found here:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/raw-file/default/src/indie-ui-context.html