Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

Sorry I didn't get this in time for a survey, but I do want to discuss this now that people have had a chance to review the changes that went in a few weeks ago. Particularly the directional and linear focus requests.

For how they are two events: directionalfocusrequest and linearfocusrequest that each will have a detectable focusType attribute in the Event object matching, for example, LINEAR_PREVIOUS, LINEAR_NEXT, DIR_EAST, DIR_SOUTHWEST, etc.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/raw-file/default/src/indie-ui-events.html#UIFocusRequestEvents

The other variation would be to have each be a separate named event. For example, focuspreviousrequest, focusnextrequest, focuseastrequest, focussouthwestrequest, etc. I thought adding twelve events would be more confusing than adding two with parameters.

Does this rest of the group agree with my assumption? If not, why?

Thanks,
James