Re: pan, rotation, move and zoom request events

James Craig <jcraig@apple.com> wrote:

> This is a good feedback. Please let me know if the following change
> alleviate the concern. I have changed the IDL so that the origin values are
> nullable and default to null instead of 0.0.

The revised text substantially clarifies these events, and I welcome the IDL
change.

For the zoom event, what is the desired application behaviour? Move the given
point at (x,y) to the centre of the viewport and scale the element by the
given scale factor? Or just scale part of the element comprising a region
centred at (x,y) by the given scale factor?

The distinction between move and zoom suggests the latter, as does the note
about combined pan/zoom events.