Re: Proposed Set of Needs/Preferences for v1

From: Andy Heath <andyheath@axelrod.plus.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:57:54 +0000
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
CC: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Indie UI <public-indie-ui@w3.org>, Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>

> Settings > General > Accessibility > Large Text  ;-)

Yes, but despite 30 years in ICT, 20 of it teaching geeks to write
programs, I still can't be a..ed (English technical term) to go through
a tree of settings finding if there is such a preference and switching
it off and on as the context changes (in better light conditions when
I'm not ill (flu) and jet-lagged I don't need it) - I need this to
happen automatically.

Cheers

andy
--