Initial List of Preferences

From: Andy Heath <andyheath@axelrod.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:25:32 +0000
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
CC: public-indie-ui@w3.org
Update:

Rich and I have made great progress on flattening the list of
preferences for the User Context and presenting them in an
understandable and easily implementable way and I'm working on a doc
that I will post before this week's call - probably later today. I
thought I should say to allow Janina to plan the agenda.

Apologies for the very slight slippage - blame me for staying an extra
week in Sydney to avoid the snow in the UK.

Cheers

andy
--
Andy Heath