Re: CfC on Teleconference Scheduling

There having been no objection to the below Call for Consensus, this CfC
is agreed to.

Henceforth, our teleconferences will be scheduled at 5:00 PM Boston
Time, which is currently 22:00 UTC.

Thus, our next teleconference will be this coming Wednesday 6 February
at 22:00Z. An agenda will be posted early next week.

Janina