Re: Wednesdays Telecon; Call for agenda

Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:

> Please provide any agenda items you would like included on our upcoming
> teleconference this coming Wednesday 1 May at 21:00Z.

Additional work needed and issues that must be resolved to prepare an initial
public working draft of User Contexts.

In the midst of all the issues and discussion, I've lost track of what the
group considers essential to releasing a first public draft, and which issues
can be deferred.

I'll leave it to Janina and Michael's discretion either to include this item
in the agenda or to postpone it to a future meeting if you don't want to hold
that conversation yet.