Re: ACTION-5: Author draft spec. change for james craig to include place holders for agreed upon events today in (Independent User Interface Task Force)

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 12:59:46 -0400
To: Independent User Interface Task Force <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
All,

Find attached an html document for the new events we discussed at the
Aug 22 teleconference.  I've tried to match the structure of the "User
Interface Independence for Accessible Rich Internet Application"
proposal [1].

This is based on the minutes of the meeting.  If I've missed or
misstated something, feel free to comment.  I've also thought of
possible issues, and made note of them.

[1}
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2010JulSep/att-0106/UserInterfaceIndependence.html

--
;;;;joseph.

'A: After all, it isn't rocket science.'
'K: Right. It's merely computer science.'
              - J. D. Klaun -