Call for agenda items; Wednesday 28 November Teleconference

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:23:48 -0500
To: Independent User Interface Task Force <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
Colleagues:

Please reply with any items you would propose for our Agenda this week.

Our teleconference will again be the usual time, 18:00Z. An agenda will
be sent out on Tuesday.

PS: I regret I will be in NYC on personal business this Wednesday and
unable to join the call. Michael Cooper will chair in my place.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net