Re: Several event types are too discrete to be useful for touchscreen input

Rick,

Can you tell us if the new Pointers working group will be addressing any
scrolling?

These events have been targeted for discreet events but if you think we are
deficient on scrolling then we should investigate the gaps and see if they
can be addressed in 1.0.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger