RE: IndieUI Event Interfaces - Case

I would like to lobby (not strongly) for CamelCase through-out the Spec, for
human semantic purposes, while respecting the conventions for other events
in  platforms.

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea

Section 508 and WCAG 2

Senior Systems Engineer, SME & Technical Policy Analyst

703-371-5545

 <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to dictate
where we are going.