Re: Use case for indie UI events - manipulating a map

Sorry for the delay, thanks guys.  I see "Map on a touch screen laptop" is
already on the scenario list, I assume I should just expand that.  Also I
think we could generalize it - it's not just about touch screens
(although admittedly that is my personal priority).  I'll take a crack at
that ASAP.

Thanks,
  Rick