Re: [admin] Proposed changes to TF's Work Statement [Was: Re: IndieUI Teleconference Agenda; 20 June 2012 at 17:00Z for 60 minutes]

From: Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:47:39 +1000
To: public-indie-ui@w3.org
Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com> wrote:

> As for a participant that will mostly focus on implementation feasibility
> via mailing list (the call times being 2AM in the morning where I live does
> not allow me to participate, as that would affect normal work hours) I would
> also throw in a +1 for this.

For me, the meeting time corresponds to 3 AM local time, which is problematic.
This was disclosed prior to my volunteering to participate in the group and I
understand that it will be addressed in some way, as I am not the only party
affected.

I intend to be a fully active participant in the work however.