Re: [admin] Proposed changes to TF's Work Statement [Was: Re: IndieUI Teleconference Agenda; 20 June 2012 at 17:00Z for 60 minutes]

Thanks, Art.

I believe we agreed to your numbers 1 and 2 in last week's telecon. I'm
personally also OK with your number 3.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200