Very belated Browser API list-up

From: Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 15:05:47 +0900
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
CC: public-indie-ui@w3.org
I believe this took *way* longer than I anticipated, as it got stuck
in a project that needed immediate attention.

I've put up the promised list up on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/wiki/Simple_Browser_API_Example

The list isn't fully complete,but should cover a lot of the general
APIs that a browser can expose. I'll go through the FPWD candidate
and see if anything from my list is missing in the WD that should be
added.

I also have a IDL-ified document which was built on top of a draft that
I was writing based on this set of APIs _before_ there was a IndieUI
events draft, but I believe there are too many conflicts with the
current WD to be worth looking into - unless anyone is interested.

Happy holidays!
Sangwhan