IndieUI Events almost ready for FPWD; group members, please review.

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:00:55 -0800
To: "public-indie-ui@w3.org Force" <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
We're planning to publish a first public working draft (FPWD) of "IndieUI Events 1.0" in early-to-mid January 2013. Note that the User Context draft is not yet ready, and will be published at a later date.

I have completed all of the technical and normative edits the working group has deemed necessary for the FPWD. I am still working on the informative introduction, and there are remaining normative edits that will be added after FPWD (see the product issue tracker at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/track/products/2>) I am seeking any and all comments, but especially those that clarify the concepts, or questions you may have that will help inform the informative introductory sections.

IndieUI Events 1.0 Editor's Draft

Note: This editor's draft uses ReSpec.js for in-place generation of some features like the table of contents and WebIDL documentation. Please view it in a JavaScript-capable browser to see the entire content. If you want to save an offline, static copy that includes the generated content, press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S and find the "Save as HTML" button. This will load a new copy in your browser that you can save for offline viewing.

Thanks for your time, and happy holidays.
James Craig