IndieUI Events almost ready for FPWD; group members, please review.

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:00:55 -0800
To: "public-indie-ui@w3.org Force" <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
We're planning to publish a first public working draft (FPWD) of "IndieUI Events 1.0" in early-to-mid January 2013. Note that the User Context draft is not yet ready, and will be published at a later date.

I have completed all of the technical and normative edits the working group has deemed necessary for the FPWD. I am still working on the informative introduction, and there are remaining normative edits that will be added after FPWD (see the product issue tracker at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/track/products/2>) I am seeking any and all comments, but especially those that clarify the concepts, or questions you may have that will help inform the informative introductory sections.

IndieUI Events 1.0 Editor's Draft
<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/raw-file/tip/src/indie-ui-events.html>

Note: This editor's draft uses ReSpec.js for in-place generation of some features like the table of contents and WebIDL documentation. Please view it in a JavaScript-capable browser to see the entire content. If you want to save an offline, static copy that includes the generated content, press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S and find the "Save as HTML" button. This will load a new copy in your browser that you can save for offline viewing.

Thanks for your time, and happy holidays.
James Craig