Re: What happened to 22:00Z or 23:00Z? (Was: IndieUI Teleconference Agenda; 12 December at 21:30Z for 60 minutes)

James Craig <jcraig@apple.com> wrote:

> The other responses to that thread were from Lachlan and Sangwhan, our
> would-be attendees from Japan and Australia, both affirming the later time.

I can affirm the earlier time (for myself only) from eastern Australia -
currently UTC+1100 but later UTC+1000 when daylight saving ends in April.

Has anyone actually indicated that they can't attend the 21:30 UTC meeting
time? I wouldn't consider alternate chairs or a different day of the week
unless the 21:30 UTC proposal were actually a confirmed difficulty.