[Events] ACTION-28 pending review as BEHAVES CORRECTLY

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 20:02:41 -0800
To: "public-indie-ui@w3.org Force" <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
ACTION-28: Consider show/hide details as expand/collapse or possibly ???/dismiss.

This action was a loose one from the face-to-face in Lyon. It was to "consider" whether there should be a show/hide and potentially a counterpart to dismissrequest. I've considered it now, and I think the show/hide case is already covered by expand/collapse, and I'm not sure that we need a counterpart for dismiss. What does the opposite of "dismiss" mean in the context of a web app?

I'm suggesting this action be closed as BEHAVES CORRECTLY.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/track/actions/28