Re: IndieUI-ISSUE-8 (TTS context dictionary): Need a way to define a context and pronunciation dictionary on a per-resource basis. [IndieUI: User Context 1.0]

Actually, it might be better to do it this way, so that window.tts.phonetics could return a dictionary of all set values such as:
{ '✔':'True', '✘':'False', 'Knowbility':'nobility', 'WAI-ARIA':'way aria' }

// contextual text alternatives for unicode chars
// (otherwise these would be spoken literally as the unicode descriptions such as "heavy ballot x"
window.tts.phonetics['✔'] = 'True';
window.tts.phonetics['✘'] = 'False';

// contextual pronunciation of proper nouns or other terminology
window.tts.phonetics['Knowbility'] = 'nobility';
window.tts.phonetics['WAI-ARIA'] = 'way aria';