Re: Regarding the questionnaire to be filled for posting first mail on the list

Hi Rajesh ji,

I look forward to co-ordinate the same with you. Recently, I met with the
President of FIP(Federation of Indian Publishers) at the World Hindi Summit
in Bhopal. They are also keen to lend their voice and contribute in this
activity akin to other participants including the National Book Trust, who
have recently joined W3C.

Let me know a suitable time and I will contact you to take this further.

Warm Regards,
Priyanka M. Rawal
Lead - Business Development,
W3C India