Re: Regarding the questionnaire to be filled for posting first mail on the list

Hi

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 7:12 AM, Akshat Joshi <akshatj@cdac.in> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It has been long since we last interacted. I had shared the minutes of our
> last call on 3rd of this month. I hope everyone is in receipt of the same
> and there are no changes. If there are any, you may please reply to me.
>
> Also, in order for you to post your mails on the list, there is a
> questionnaire that you have to fill in. Do let me know if you received the
> same and need any help from our side.
>
> In any case, you may send mail to me.

I received the MoM. I am planning to meet some publication domain persons
here in Delhi personally and will try to address the aim so that we can
clarify questions regarding our agenda among publisher group. I will try to
coordinate the activity with Priyanka also.

thanks

Rajesh Ranjan