Re: Huge business potential in creating good local content - Sam Pitroda

Rajeshji,

Totally agreed. The next century will be about inclusive growth, both in
terms of people and businesses. For inclusiveness, there is need to
create connections among people in the languages they understand.
Content is the king, is no more a catch phrase but a reality now.

We all must understand that those in publishing area are sitting on the
goldmine which is only accessible if you have the right tools, Standards
in this case. It is high time that we dive deep into the debates and
discussions about future of Indian publishing industry and be a part of
thriving growth story of tomorrow.

Regards,
Akshat Joshi
C-DAC GIST

--
Regards,
Akshat Joshi

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]