Poll - Scheduling of the first con-call of the Alternate India Time Zone Meeting - Digital Publishing

From: Akshat Joshi <akshatj@cdac.in>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 17:41:38 +0530
To: public-india-timezone-dpub-ig@w3.org
Dear All,

I have created a doodle poll for scheduling of our first con-call.
Please convey your availability through the poll so that we can schedule
the call at the time convenient to most members of the group.

Link to the poll:

http://doodle.com/zbigbncs6d5bm46q

Look forward to maximum participation.

--
Regards,
Akshat Joshi

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]