Re: MPEG-2 TS Closed Caption mapping

Hi Graham,

audio and video tracks can be activated the same way that text tracks
are, except there is no browser-provided default UI, so the JS
developer has to do that.

AudioTrack has 'enabled'
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/embedded-content.html#dom-audiotrack-enabled
and
VideoTrack has 'selected'
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/embedded-content.html#dom-videotrack-selected
.

HTH.

Also note that Bob has made a small change to the new spec and updated
the caption selection part:
http://rawgit.com/silviapfeiffer/HTMLSourcingInbandTracks/master/index.html

Cheers,
Silvia.