Re: Submitted HTML5 bugs and an MSE observation

After rereading the proposed text to resolve the bug, I think it is
technically correct. Payload_start_indicator == 1 signifies presence of
private sections. Stream_type == 0x05 by definition contains private
sections, stream_type == 0x80 - 0xFF may contain private sections. So the
UA, upon seeing 0x80 - 0xFF, could wait for indication of private_sections
before creating the metadata track. On the other hand, if the UA creates a
metadata track for stream_type, say 0xD8, but the stream doesn¡¯t contain
private sections there would be no cues generated.

Bob