Re: First draft of Wiki

I was wondering if it wouldn't be more readable if the table where split so
to have one for each interface (Audio, Video and Text track), similar to
what the table we got via liaison from OIPF looks like.

That could introduce some redundancy but I think we would gain in
readability.

That also mean to move the "formats" to be columns and attributes to be rows