Re: Immersive Instructional Design Event before the June Face-to-face

Hello, immersive web folks.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you today for the immersive
instructional design event and then tomorrow and Wednesday for the
face-to-face.

If you're unable to make it to today's event then you're in luck! There
will a live-stream of the speakers from 2pm to 3:30:
www.cu-portland.edu/live

Tune in to see DR. JULIETTE LEVY, Kim Read, Sabina Cosma, and (newly added)
Monika Bielskyte talk about personal intellectual infrastructure using the
immersive web!

Stay open,

- Trevor