Re: W3C M&E IG conference call: Subtitles in 360° Video and VR Experiences on the Web

Hello Chris,

I very much regret that I will not be able to attend this joint call (due
to a prior client commitment).

An additional resource that may be worth reviewing is the Media
Accessibility User Requirements (MAUR), found at:
https://www.w3.org/TR/media-accessibility-reqs/

Originally researched and created during the development of HTML 5's media
elements, this document contains the following:

   - Summary of Accessible Media Requirements by Type of Disability
   - Alternative Content Technologies (captions, and more)
   - System Requirements (hardware and software requirements for all users)

It may provide to your call some additional requirements to contemplate and
review.

I will look forward to reviewing minutes of this call.

Cheers!

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good