Re: 3d favicons

There were ideas, but back in the VRML days; you needed to download a
1-5MB plugin to make it work. Supplying a 3D icon was seen as a bit
presumptuous.

There was Universal Media. That was an attempt to provide a standard set
of images, textures, models, etc. that was included in new computer OS
distributions. A couple of vendors did include it, but it never really
caught on.

Leonard Daly

--
*Leonard Daly*