Re: Next Team Meeting - Monday July 22 2019 8am IST

   hi Everyone,

   Please be noted that I've updated WebEx meeting, so please check new WebEx meeting link (or
meeting number if you are from phone; password is the same as before) for next one from iip
meeting info page:
https://www.w3.org/2017/07/ilreq-meeting-info.html