Merging pull requests

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 10:28:04 +0000
To: public-iip-admin@w3.org
hi Alolita, all,

Do you have any minutes arising from your recent call?

In particular, i'd like to know whether i can merge the two PRs i have
outstanding, before i create another.  The longer the PRs are open, the
more chance there is for conflicts, so i'd like to merge asap. (They
don't need to be perfect, btw. We can always change the text again later.)

thanks,
ri

PS: I'll take the opportunity of this mail to mention that i'm out of
the office from the end of this week until the second week of January.