Re: [AGENDA] 2018-10-29 W3C IIP teleconference

Hi Everyone,

I just received a last-minute notification from Neha and Akshat that they
have a meeting conflict today. And Vivek is unable to join too due to
travel. So we will move the meeting to Wednesday Oct 31 IST same
time (1030am-1130am). Hope that works.

Neha, Akshat, Vivek, Muthu, Richard - can you please confirm?

Also, I'm unable to join into the meeting. The Webex info may have changed.
Will resolve with Richard.
Best,
Alolita