agenda+ Opening out participation on public-i18n-indic

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 10:08:36 +0100
To: Alolita Sharma <alolita.sharma@gmail.com>, public-iip-admin@w3.org
On 21/05/2018 05:17, Alolita Sharma wrote:
> [AGENDA] 2018-05-22 W3C IIP teleconference

With the new SEAlreq group we are pioneering a new approach, where the
group is first and foremost a network of experts, but may also produce
documents.

I'm thinking we should extend the iip group to attract more followers,
ie. in addition to the group members (who are contributors of text and
committed to review and develop the docs), encourage others to join the
public-i18n-indic list, so that they receive notifications of github
activity and can contribute comments or raise issues.

For discusssion.

ri