Re: Need your input: W3C IIP task force meeting time (bi-weekly) May 2018 - Doodle poll

Hi Everyone,

As you may have followed on this thread, the final time slot that seems to
work for everyone is 930pm to 1030pm PT on May 16 or May 17.

Please vote your preference for the day in the Doodle poll link here:
https://doodle.com/poll/bqyeu5qxikakfka5

I will then set up a bi-weekly recurring calendar invite for everyone.
Appreciate
everyone's patience working through this scheduling process. Let's get this
decided by Friday May 4 COB so that we can embark on our mission to define
a layout spec for Indic language scripts :-)

Best,
Alolita